Moving Plesk 7.0.1 (old server) to Plesk 7.5.2 (New Server). Help!

I have a Server Matrix server using Plesk 7.0.2 and would like to get a new server from ThePlanet. The new server would most likely be using Plesk 7.5.2 or above. There is about 50 active clients with total of about 300+ domains.

Is it easy to transfer all of the accounts to the new server? My main concern is client's data/contents. Is there any instructions on moving servers?

Thanks,

Mike

Migration manager won't work for you?

Don't know. Basically.. I never transferred between servers.

1) Is it ok to transfer betweek Plesk 7.01 to Plesk 7.52 without upgrading the old Plesk to Plesk 7.52?
    2) Is it 100% reliable (Meaning absolutely no loss of data/contenet)? (Migration manager or other methods, etc.)

Basically, it was a general question hoping to get some members' experiences and insight.

Thanks for the suggestion, netscan. I'll search more on the "migration manager"

Other suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

I would definatly make sure I backed up everything first. And I would try and keep the old server online while I transferred data to the new one.

You can always run a plesk backup from the command line then transfer it over, not sure if there would be trouble with the different versions but you might check the swsoft forums, I'm sure someone has done it before.

There wouldn't be any loss of data with the migration, it just might not complete correctly with the different versions, you'd just be back at square one.

with my common sense, i think you should upgrade the version at the old server to 7.5.2 and then back up the file and move it to the new server that's install the same version (7.5.2).

I am not sure if you can install the same copy 2 times.

Just a little addition to MasterWebMan's suggestion... Backup your Plesk BEFORE upgrading it to 7.5.2, and then upgrade and backup the 7.5.2 before migrating it.