* Established Host For Sale – Shared, Reseller, and Dedicated Server Clients

Company Profile: Hosting company providing dedicated servers and shared hosting
    Contact Info: hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com
    Company Info: Established, reputable company founded in 2002. Company name will be given privately to serious buyers via email.
    Income: $950+ monthly
    Sale Pricing: Make offer (Privately, via email)

Due to a career change and relocation, I am selling my hosting company/clients (reselling dedicated servers, VPSes, and providing shared hosting). The dedicated server company has been in business since late 2002. We are selling the clients (37 servers). Our domain name is not included in the auction.

The shared/reseller hosting company has been in business since the end of 2004. We are selling the domain names and design, in addition to the 15 clients. Buyer will not need to assume any debt.

Serious inquiries only! If you are interested in this offer, please email hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com for more information. We would like to deal with established hosts only, so please provide any pertinent information in the email.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is for sale:

• 4 domain names for the shared hosting business (The .com and .net version of the brand, plus 2 domain names for anonymous nameservers/hostnames).
    The domain name for our dedicated hosting business is not for sale, as it will still be used for personal email. Our site will cease any hosting-related activities. We can advise visitors to the site that your company has taken over the business (length of notice will be determined at time of sale).
    • The current design for the shared hosting website, as well as the original PSD files used for the site (designed in-house).
    • 15 clients on the shared/reseller hosting brand.
    • 37 resold dedicated servers. 36 are at 1 datacenter, 1 is at another. Both datacenters provide management and take support requests directly.
    • SiteBuilder 100 domain 1-year license (exp. Feb 2006, value of $99).
    • RVSkin Yearly License (exp. Feb 2006, value of $99)
    • Fantastico De Luxe 1-year license (exp. Dec 2005)
    • Fantastico/Netenberg.com account allowing for $24/year Fantastico licenses.
    • Transfer of billing accounts at dedicated server providers - This includes the transfer of all monthly server rentals.
    • Transfer of billing account and server for the shared/reseller hosting business. The server is as follows:

Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
    2GB DDR RAM

120GB HD
    80GB Backup HD
    CPanel/WHM
    CentOS 3.5
    Latest Kernel + GR Security (compiled for free by datacenter)
    61 IPs (on private VLAN)
    1600GB Transfer per month, billed on average.
    Semi-managed, phone support included (From excellent east-coast datacenter)
    $199/month (This expense is already included in the net profit figure)

Total resources sold on the server are 166.75 GB of disk space and 1023 GB of transfer. Disk space is easily expandable in the server if needed. The server currently uses between 12 and 17GB of bandwidth per day, and has 46GB available on the primary hard drive. Bandwidth is easily upgradeable. For a breakdown of the packages sold, email hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com.

This server has been secured with Rack911.com's enhanced security package.

Other monthly expenses for the server include:

• $7/month for CPanelXP.

• $25/month for a 5 pack of ClientExec licenses. 3 licenses are used by reseller hosting clients, 1 is used to manage/bill reseller clients, and 1 license is still available for use.

These expenses have ALL been figured into the profit figures below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the following figures are net profit figures (after ALL expenses). If you want a complete breakdown of income and expenses by client, email hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com .

• Dedicated Servers Monthly Profit (37 Servers): $828.67
    • Shared/Reseller Hosting Monthly Profit (15 clients): $130.41

• Total Monthly Profit: $959.08

We have one reseller hosting client who pays yearly, each December. This carries a profit of $119.40/year, in addition to the above figures.

Purchase may be handled through Escrow.com or by certified cashiers check. Escrow.com is the only escrow service we will allow - Buyer is responsible for all transaction fees. Buyer will be presented with a legally binding contract. The buyer may not move the clients off of the shared server for at least four months after the purchase. We and the clients would prefer to keep the server in its current location. Dedicated servers are rented on a monthly basis, and therefore cannot be transferred from the datacenters. We will not split up the sale of dedicated and shared hosting accounts.

Clients pay by PayPal or Credit Card.

Hello,

May I and the community know what your hosting company url is?

Regards,
    Hi!

Originally posted by vphost
    Hello,

May I and the community know what your hosting company url is?

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyThisHost
    Company name will be given privately to serious buyers via email.
    If you are interested in possibly purchasing what has been offered in the sale, please contact us. Company information will only be given out privately, to give privacy to all parties involved (buyer and seller).

Thanks!

Hello i am intrested how do i contact you, you cant receive PMs

Re: Established Host For Sale – Shared, Reseller, and Dedicated Server Clients

Originally posted by hostingjunkie
    Hello i am intrested how do i contact you, you cant receive PMs
    Originally posted by BuyThisHost
    Contact Info: hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com

Looks like a few people failed to read this in the advertisement, so I'm posting it separately:

The buyer may not move the clients off of the shared server for at least four months after the purchase. We and the clients
    would prefer to keep the server in its current location. Dedicated
    servers are rented on a monthly basis, and therefore cannot be
    transferred from the datacenters.

In order to find out more detailed information, please email us and we'll send you a NDA.

Thanks!

we like to take care of all your clients. Please contact us or pm me. Thanks

Originally posted by jong85
    we like to take care of all your clients. Please contact us or pm me. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BuyThisHost
    If you are interested in this offer, please email hostingcompanyforsale@gmail.com for more information.