9 links available on my public blog.

Hello, lads. I have 9 text links available on my busy blog – . Your text link with short description would appear on the left navigation under “Sites to visit” section. I have 9 spots available. About the site: It is public pre-moderated blog. That means anyone can register and post their news which has to be approved by one of the moderators. For the WHT users monthly price is 5 dollars. Moreover, if you purchase your ad, I personally will review your site and write “hidden advertising” post on the blog. That means the link to your site will stay on my website forever. This offer only available to pay pal users. More about my blog: PR5, DMOZ listed, here is link to the webalizer stats:
    Please note that I recently moved to VPS and stats is not full... It really was a time to move on with my site. Please note that I will not post on the blog all ads at once. That will work on the first come- first served idea. But I guarantee that all 9 customers will receive warm review. 2-3 days apart from each other.
    Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

San Diego, CA, USA
    we are interested your AD please contact us and give us more information. thanks

I am interested as welL!

I am intrested to take 2 please sent me more info