08-04-2005, 09:39 PM #1Newbie
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
can anyone help me with scripts and 2checkout?
hi, I have a website and IŽd like to sell digital products, downloadable (music) I will use 2checkout but I don't know about scripts
what 2checkout says:
The way that e-downloads works is like this:
1) Seller has product information in our database.
2) Seller puts HTML code on his web site.
how do I do this:
3) Seller sets up a page on his server where the customer is passed back to after payment to receive product link and password
4) Seller puts product on his server and password protects it
5) Buyer comes to the site and clicks the BUY link.
6) Buyer is sent to the payment form and inputs credit card information.
7) Buyer is sent to return page on sellers site and gets the link and logon info for the product. Address is masked by our address in the browser.
how do I do ? does anyone have any script ? thanks
08-05-2005, 06:01 PM #2Web Hosting Master
- Join Date
- Dec 2001
According to new 2co rules, ever product that the serller puts in his server has to be created in the 2checkout too.
So if the seller has say 20 products in his server, those 20 products name and price must also be created inside 2checkout. When buyer comes, they are redirected to 2checkout where they make the payment, and after successful payment, they get redirected back to your website.
███ Remote Hands/Cloud Setup @ Europe
███ DevOps for Hosting Comapanies
███ Cloud Consultancy and Setups
███ since 1997