Thread: Cheap servers?

Cheap servers?

Looking for something like managed.com that offers servers from $55-$70 with about same stats as their $64/m package. Im looking for one that I can run a CS Server, and ircd with nice support. Reply if you have any ideas or recommendations.

Just out of curiosity, if you have found the package you like with managed why not just go with them?

As an aside, for that price range your options will be limited.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

The $64/month order link goes to a not found error page. Yes I understand I am limited, but thats why I made a post looking for a place that may have similar offers.

Thats a relatively low budget, espescially for something that supports IRC.

Any specific amount of resources in mind that you'll need?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Theres no way your going to get IRC for something that cheap. You're going to have to up your price abit.

Oh, well... managed.com and host4you.net seem pretty good any others similar?

sago has some cheap 1.8ghz celerons for $65 that you can run IRC on but they wouldn't run cs very well

Originally posted by TulipSystems
    sago has some cheap 1.8ghz celerons for $65 that you can run IRC on but they wouldn't run cs very well
    True, I would go for a P4 or something from LayeredTech. They are adding (or added) another provider so that they could get better performance on their game servers.
    You can't run IRC on that but its not a bad deal.