ipowerweb? or bluehost? i need a web host

Currently i have 1and1 hosting. My contract runs out in like a month. Its not that bad but it takes forever to cancel so im gonna find a new host now. I would like to spend $8 or less a month. I need php, a couple mysql databases, at least a gig of space, multiple domain hosting, and decent bandwith. DOes anyone have any ideas? i was thinking about ipowerweb. bluehost.com sounded good too but almost too good to be true. is ipowerweb good? its hard to trust most web reviews for hosts.
      0 Not allowed!

Between the two that you present you can find plenty of folks who have posted on these forums about their experiences. I have no personal experience with either so I cannot commend them.
    There are plenty of hosts that meet those requirements. Personally I have used Lunarpages and Site5 and have been very happy with them.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site
      0 Not allowed!

thecivilian,

Just remember to do your research ahead of time: Search these forums (using the search feature at the top of the page!) for the hosts you've mentioned and read through the reviews.

Be very cautious: Do your homework and you'll end up with a keeper of a host!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

powerweb is better in my opinion
      0 Not allowed!

From what I've seen about both in terms of feedback, I would not use either.
    I have made my own hosting choices based on extensive web searches on honest customer posts.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic
      0 Not allowed!