Unhappy Namecheap support?

Does it exist? Or just slooooow?

I've registered 2 domains with Namecheap, set up WhoisGuard and decided to check if my protected emails in fact redirect.
    They didn't redirected.
    I filled a contact form twice: yesterday and today. Still no answer.
    Maybe i'm just too anxious but it seems to me that 2 days it's a little bit too long for a support issue.

I'm still getting:
    PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check all recipients of this
    550 message to verify they are valid."

I'm dealing with WhoisGuard for the first time and i'm afraid to lose my domains because of non-working email address.

Does anybody know how else Namecheap could be contacted? And what should i do?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Addy,

I looked over our support requests and could not locate one with this subject that had gone unanswered. It is possible you may have missed our response.

Please try PMing me here or sending a request with ATTENTION RICHARD KIRKENDALL in the subject and I will try and locate the issue with your domain.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Richard Kirkendall

I always got good and fast support from namecheap.

yeah man, I've never had a problem with namecheap. Ive had many many many domains registered with them (still have 9). I was surprised to see a namecheap issue up here.

xAngel, does your redirection work?

ive only had to use it one time, but when I did it worked. That was about 3 months ago.

It took 4 days and 3 emails before my whoisguard worked and delivered test messages.

A couple of days ago i got a reply that the system was temprorarily shut down because of spammer abuse and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

My redirection still doesn't work.

When you say redirection do you mean the whoisguard redirect?
    It's weird, but if I send test messages to the whoisguard address from the "hidden address" they don't go thru but If I send from a different email address they do go thru.

Yes, i mean whoisguard email redirect.

The redirect for one of my two domains just started to work! Thanks a lot, Richard!

I regenerated the email for my second domain in hope that it will work in a couple of days when it will be propagated. Or it must work immediately?

What do you mean under "hidden address"?

BTW, Namecheap just added "Auto renew" feature! That's great, thanks!

The OC
    I think they had a minor issue with whoisguard email... but it seems to be working for me now.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

All my email redirects work now! Thanks a lot!!