100 mb storage or more
    10 Gb bandwidth or more
    2 MySQL Databases or more
    At least 10 POP3 Mail Accounts.
    PHP (of course)
    A free domain (if possible)
    99.9% uptime
    $5 or less / month.

I have found a few, like speedihosting, but I am hesitant to sign up because it seems like a scam. I searched for them on this site AND on google and nothing really came up. Thanks in advance.

Hi, marbar1989

Have you looked in the offers section? Their are some good deals there.

Good Luck

Northern Europe.
    Your requirements are modest, and so is the $$ you want to pay.
    I can only recommend some hosts that I personally use and like.
    Site5 has a good reputation not only with me, but with many others, I dare to say. I also have a very good experience with Micfo (although some don't like them). InMotion Hosting is another host that's been good to me.
    Just my 2 cents...
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Thanks a lot. I will try out what both of you suggested,

I'd be wary of any brand new host that nothing comes up for.
    Don't chance it: let a few reviews pop up before jumping in with someone new (or who has absolutely nothing said about them).

That said: Remember to search these forums for any host you're considering - afterall theres a lot of nuggets of information to find about each one. You'll find both the good and bad. Weigh it out and pick out the best host.

It's easier than everyone makes it out to be.
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Goleta, CA
    It really isn't that hard to find a good host just need to do some basic research like others have stated and harass their sales department so they have something to do.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Look in the shared offers section, you will find plenty of web hosts offering what you require.

Best of luck with your search

I suggest that you take some time out when you shop for a new host. Search the forums for each candidate and choose the one that you're most comfortable with. It took me 2 weeks to decide which host to settle for because each hosting company has its pros and cons.
    Submit your site to Asia Web Directory and get it known to the world.