Any SonnetUK Reviews?

I have searched all over but find very little information on the.
    May be because they are a small company. But i am wondering if anyone have any experience with them? ( Webhosting Side )

A search on WHT didnt come up with much. That probably means either they're pretty new or not many users on WHT have used or tried them in the past.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I've used SonnetUK for design work and some coding. They've been around since at least 2002.

UK Servers are quite reliable and you can see their siteuptime results at the status site.

I know the client base is generally not WHT orientated, although "I,Brian" often recommends them from here.

HTH
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

If there is little info than i wouldn't touch them yet.
    I have had too many ( if not all ) bad/ not good hosting experience.
    Although i have to admit all of the Hosting soloution i try so far are very cheap.

Can I suggest that you ask for customer feedback on their forums? They really don't get business from WHT as it tends to be people after cheap hosting, rather than reliable/good value...
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Originally posted by iwod
    If there is little info than i wouldn't touch them yet.
    Lack of mentions on WHT usually means a company has not yet managed to p*** off a large majority of their customers - Which is a good thing.
    Karl Austin :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764
    Call us today and ask about our hosting solutions.

Lack of mentions on WHT usually means a company has not yet managed to p*** off a large majority of their customers - Which is a good thing.
    Either that, or "majority of their customers" is a number under 10. (Not that this is the case here.)