Cheap or Free image hosting.....

Can someone help me out with finding a Cheap or Free image hosting script. I want to start an image hosting site as an add-on to my current site.

Coppermine is a pretty good Image Gallery script. Installs easy if you have access to Fantastico too, and it integrates with several other scripts (like phpBB2, etc...)
    Steven Eppler
    Eppler Software Hosting
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable

I dont think your in the right forum. but try hot scripts http://www.hotscripts.com/

have tried them, they seem to have to many to make a good desition and most of them are quite pricey.

You can try 4images gallery. It is free for non-commercial use and not expensive for commercial. It is very open php script, so you can really modify it on your own taste. Plus support is good on 4images forums.

You can find more info on www dot 4homepages dot de

Don't be afraid of German language. Most of the forums are in english.

i got an easy one , no mysql, etc., required, one page script for your index, and you just create a "Files" folder and chmod to 777, and you can set upload limit and to block extensions, allow all, etc.

pm me

I'm currently using Copper mine and it seems to be going on.

If you have Fantastico installed on your server, then you should have a couple of great image albums ready to be installed instantly. Coppermine is one of them.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Coppermine is the best. Its very secure.

ofoto[dot]com