iicinternet.com and they support

Hello,

I wanted to say about support from iicinternet.com. I had a server with them. I did not expect much for 17.95$, but there was everything they promised.
    Problems have started when I wanted to cancel my server. I did it, send them an e-mail, they answered and stated that server was canceled. But, to my suprise, I was billed again. I've send no less than 5 e-mails stating that I demand a refund and I demand stopping this billings. I have got NO answer till today. I was billed again yesterday.
    So, is there someone who could help me?
    And be aware of iicinternet.com!

Orom

The only one who can help you is your credit card company if you used that to pay.

You can have them do a chargeback - or if you paid via paypal you can do the same.

Thanks for an answer.
    My cc is a virtual cc from epassporte and I don't know if chagebacks are possible with them. But anyway I contacted epassporte a few days ago and I'm trying to work something out. But it won't solve problem permanently - iicinternet.com will bill me again next month and I will have to start everything again.

Orom

Orom,

And you can keep continuing to chargeback: costing iicinternet.com hundreds.

They won't charge too many times if you keep chargebacking.

I hope iicinternet.com support will see this thread (I think someone from their support reads WHT - I saw a few post from them - suprising about simillar isue) and resolve this matter. Anyway - thanks again.

Orom

Please tell us who you are

Give us some way of knowing who you are and we will take care of this for you. I will take care of the issue for you.

Thanks IIC Support

To be honest - after a few hours since I have started this thread I was given a refund and assurance that I will not be billed again. So - if you want to use iicinternet.com be prepered to make some of your hosting problems public.
    Oro

HI, orom

That shows you how good WHT is in situations like that.

Good Luck

that sounds so cheap but its a 404 which is very pricy for me

http://www.iicinternet.com/index.php

Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

To be honest we have no idea who this person is, we are happy you got your refund but it was just part of normal ops and has nothing to do with this post.

IIC Internet Support

productive - yeah, I should say 'thanks WTH'. :-)
    irriserv - what a strange coincidence. There was no answer from you for longer than a month and when I started this topic the problem was solved in a few hours. Just lucky me, huh?
    Anyway, I consider the matter closed.

Orom