London hate crime up %600

Crimes motivated by religious hatred have rocketed by nearly 600% in London since the July 7 bombings, it has been revealed.

They include verbal and physical attacks and criminal damage to property including mosques.

Scotland Yard figures showed there were 269 such incidents reported since the suicide bombings compared to only 40 in the same three-and-a-half week period last year.
    http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1719732005

Well i guess everyone is on edge and stuff. I know I would be.

We, people, tend to get a bit crazy after events like that one and in a way there could be some good explanaitions behind that.

We have to be realistic and aware of the fact that not everyone who has a certain religion is willing to do terrorists attacks or evil things, but in the same time we can't just simply forget/ignore that when those things happen, they come from people with a specific religion.

I do not agree with people hating others only based on the fact that some other folks having the same religion did something wrong, I want to point that out. In the same time I can't throw rocks at those who have suffered and now look suspicious everytime a potential Al Qaeda member passes by them.

This is a complicated issue.

I feel so bad.........

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Re: London hate crime up %600

Crimes motivated by religious hatred have rocketed by nearly 600% in London since the July 7 bombings, it has been revealed.
    I'm sure Scotland Yard is busy focussing more on the crimes motivated by religious hatred that killed 56 on July 7th.

It is not helpful to make targets-of-convenience of people who do nothing to perpetrate, instigate, or support the terror attacks.

Originally posted by talkfreelance
    It's bound to happen
    Thats a good way to excuse it I guess......

To a lot of uneducated, ignorant people it comes natural to fight against things they do not know and clump a bunch of people together. Its a Blck/Whte issue to a lot of people right now. Its very sad all the way around.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service