Thread: Directi.com

Directi.com

i recently transfered $75 by paypal to directi, of which doesn't seemed to have transfered to my account on there systems, i left a message with them, and i now cannot login into my account. can any one help.

Hi,

When you recharge your account you need to click Continue from paypal and see it through right to the end.

They will get back to you you just need to be patient.
    Centation Web Services
    Bristol based web design
    Offering website design, SEO, website hosting, website development and domain registration.

That happened to me once before (payment never registered) so I just opened a ticket with them through their support center and about 10-12 hours later someone got it all sorted out.

Like Veus said, just need to be patient
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

In fact no, Directi is absolutely useless! Lousy and rude support.

For e.g. I waited 3 days for one small request and the person answering the ticket did not solve the problem - she directed me to a knowledgebase article I already read. Even more in my ticket I told them that I've read the article and it did not help me - I needed some intervention that can be done only from their side (error transaction showing up in the list of transactions as completed). The person on the other side even closed the ticket and marked it as resolved - without even telling me what in the hell is resolved?

I will stick with my $8.95 enom. Once I even spoke with Enom's eccounting by phone and they were extremely professional. I don't want to have any business with Directi ever again.

send them all information, including the payment ID. We have really hundreds of domains name with them and we never faced any serious problem. Their support is friendly and responsive.
    Enterprise Consultant
    CCNP Enterprise - CCNP Security
    .:. Travels From West to East .:.