Hi All,

I want to find a New server like this:

CPU: 3.2 Ghz XEON (with HT)
    O/S: Fedora Core 2,3, or Cent 4
    Transfer: 2000 GB - 3000 GB
    Memory: 2048 MB
    Hard Drive 1: 147 GB (SCSI)
    Hard Drive 2: 147 GB (SCSI)
    Features: Fully Managed, Backup service, Cpanel (FREE Fantastico Included)

I hope I can get this server ASAP and I hope if someone know a good company with a good monthly fee can provide to me with the company links

Thanks a lot

Hi DediPlace,

my budget betweeb 250$ - 300$ and I hope to get it ASAP

index

You want dual 146GB SCSI drives + cPanel + Fully managed for under $300/month? Keep dreaming...

You already limited the number of providers you can choose from by needing it setup ASAP. Either lower your requirements or raise your budget.

ev1servers
    ^_^

Originally posted by Francisco
    ev1servers
    He's looking for a managed provider.

But as someone pointed out, he's not likely to find anything worthwhile for the specs and budget he listed.

Hi All,

- SigmaRan: thanks a lot for replying, if its too much low price, give me any web hosting company provides what I want with no limit $

- Francisco: Thanks a lot for helping, but I need managed service

- pergesu: Thanks a lot, I know its too way low price, and as you told me, I'll keep dreaming for it, but I don't mind to see the pricese that gives me the same server

Thanks a lot

Do you really need "fully managed" or just a basic managed service?
    Maybe post some details about what you are looking for in a management service, and that will help people narrow down, or even widen, the possible hosts that would suit you best.

Also, be sure to contact the hosts you are interested in, and inquire about what is included in their managed service. You may find that some hosts offer less with a fully managed solution than other hosts with a basic managed solution!...or atleast offer the same as each other...

Originally posted by index
    Hi All,

- SigmaRan: thanks a lot for replying, if its too much low price, give me any web hosting company provides what I want with no limit $

- pergesu: Thanks a lot, I know its too way low price, and as you told me, I'll keep dreaming for it, but I don't mind to see the pricese that gives me the same server

Thanks a lot
    No problem, my recommendation would be getting an unmanaged server (ev1 or anyother will do, but ev1 comes close to your D.Xeon 3.2) + a system admin service from Rack911 or TouchSupport.

Francisco
    ^_^

Hmmm, Have you tried searching google? "managed dedicated servers"

Originally posted by index
    Hi All,

Thanks a lot
    Well it's good to hear you're willing to pay more money. Many of the people that shop around here will take a crappy provider just to save money.

AFAIK, no companies offer dual 146GB SCSI drives standard, you would need to e-mail some companies for quotes. Pricewise, you'll need at LEAST $350, but should be paying around $400.

Hi index, if you have not found a server yet let me know and I can shoot you a couple links of good tier-1 providers.

Hi All,

I want "FULLY MANAGED" service not 50%, and I hope you guyz can give me some LINKS of some good companies that you know they are GOOD

Thanks a lot and waiting to see some links so I can e-mail them and get some replies from the companies

index

Good luck in your search. I manage servers for a couple friends since its a good business.

Anyway like i said good luck in your search