Looking to provide workstation backup service

I am looking to provide a backup service for people to be able to backup their important data to an FTP server. I have been checking out a few programs, but what would you recommend, fellow WHT'er?

Eventually, I want to hire someone to build custom software for me, branded with my logo, but haven't found anyone yet. Anyone know around what that might cost me?

Let me know if you are interested in a custom solution by pm. There are some open source solutions if you know how to code a litle but taking a wild guess you will need a custom solution as I have worked with other fellow consultant that wanted this solution for their clients so what I did is a custom solution for him but depending on what you want you could probably do it by yourself
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Check out www.bqbackup.com. They have excellent pricing, custom branded software, great hardware and uptime. Scott is a good person to work with and goes out of his way to help. You can brand this service completely in your company name.

Good luck with your service offering.