Looking for a dedicated server

I'm looking for a dedicated server. I definitly do NOT want to go with theplanet, ev1, or any of those other BIG organizations. I personally prefer smaller companies which would focus on there customers. Does anyone know any down-sized companies that are reliable and good when it comes to dedicated servers? I have a few in mind, but I wanted some of your input. All posts are appreciated, thanks.

Not too sure about how reliable the very small companies can be, I'd say your best bet is to search locally for some small companies in your area so they can take good care of you and you will know them personally. Good luck
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I would check out colo4dallas. They have some good dedicated servers and a great network. Support is top notch also.

Re: Looking for a dedicated server

Originally posted by peanutbutter
    I'm looking for a dedicated server. I definitly do NOT want to go with theplanet, ev1, or any of those other BIG organizations. I personally prefer smaller companies which would focus on there customers. Does anyone know any down-sized companies that are reliable and good when it comes to dedicated servers? I have a few in mind, but I wanted some of your input. All posts are appreciated, thanks.

Small companies are great, local small companies are even better. It's nice to be able to establish a personal relationship with your host and maybe even get to vist your server from time to time

Re: Re: Looking for a dedicated server

Originally posted by TulipSystems
    Small companies are great, local small companies are even better. It's nice to be able to establish a personal relationship with your host and maybe even get to vist your server from time to time
    Exactly, that's what I'm looking for.

Any particular location that you are looking for and do you know what configuration you need?

You can checkout the dedicated offers forum here and there are always some decent hosts. Contact a few in the area you are looking for them and I am sure you can find good ones.

Good luck.
    Andrι Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

http://www.tranxactglobal.com/dedicatedservers.php

I have 1 server with them. No complaint. Good and fast support for support tickets with emergency priority. No downtime so far. Good reputation here at WHT.
    Lookup your IP: snoopmyip.com
    Proxy Guide: proxyspot.com

You could also look at Gnax if you want to colocated.