Looking for partner/Exchange of Links & more

I have two separate opportunities/needs for which I am looking to pair up with one or more individuals/companies.

The first opportunity revolves around a 10 site webmaster network that I run for the last year. Sites include web hosting, web scripts, short url and more. Its not your typical off the shelf websites as each was developed from scratch. It has all quality websites with pr5+ and multi top 10 google listings. The sites have on average one external text link. I have focused on building the network rather than exchange/sell links. I am at the point to team up with a webmaster/webhosting/programming related company to increase both our sites/networks. I have several ideas which can be discussed. I am not looking for new sites to link with but rather high quality, low external link sites/networks. My network URL will be given upon request. You are free to email me for it and look it over and respond if it meets your needs.

The second opportunity is a website established in 1998 with 10,000 unique visitors per day. Site is well known in the area it operates in and carries a #3 google rank along with 20000 alexa. Site carries several ads and external links most of which are links to my other sites. What I am looking for is a site of equal or close to equal strength in longevity, se position and traffic. I have links on some good places such as MS and do not want to jeopardize them. Not looking for new sites. Again email for my url and several ideas can be discussed.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

Kevin -

Ontario, Canada
    Thread moved to a more appropriate forum.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof