Question 2Checkout Questions

I have a few questions regarding 2Checkout.

1. How does withdrawing money work? I understand that money will be deposited into a bank account on the 1st and 16th of every month. What about checks? Do they get sent out on the 1st and 16th if you elect to receive checks?

2. Checks - If I elect to receive an airmailed check, when do they get sent and does it cost extra?

3. Processing - I use ClientExec. It integrates with 2Checkout. Can it autobill customers every month or do customers have to log in and pay each month?

Thanks for answering my questions.
    Jason Cousineau

Los Angeles,CA
    1. Yes the money automatically gets deposited in your account. However you must have the minimum withdraw amount which is $10. If you don't have the minimum then the money doesn't get deposited.

2. I can't answer your question regarding checks since I withraw my money via ACH.

3. If you set-up a subscription, 2checkout will automatically bill your customer's credit card each month.

check this this will help you about payment system & cost

About ClientExec integrates with 2Checkout - Customers have to log in and pay each month
    ComCities.Com| provide hosting solutions Since 2002
    FLV Enable Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Thanks - I added 2Checkout recurring billing to CE's roadmap
    Jason Cousineau