Arrow Unmetered bandwidth similar to blazer network

I currently run www.champishere.com and i use about 3 TB of bandwidth a month. Blazer network has been great up until late when my site extremely slowed down. I need a company with alot of bandwidth and at least 4 gigs of hard drive space. Also the compant allows streaming videos and around a 100 gigs a day. I dont want to do with a deticated server yet. More like a vps or somthing of that sort. Please help me out

Maybe you should try FDCservers.net

but i heard there servers are slow

Seems like you'd need dedicated server for that much bandwidth. Have you checked that forum?
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

Hello factorx. Yes running a dedicated can be scary but you definitely need one...and it is not going to be cheap.

a 10mbps un-metered server will get you 3.30 Terabytes of bandwidth a month which seems just right. If you have technical savvy for running a dedi check out

LayeredTech's Vast series: http://www.layeredtech.com/vastSeries.php

I plan on getting one quite soon for my own project.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

If you decided that you do not like there vast series they can add a 10mbps connection on any of there servers for $200 a month. You just need to give sales an email to arrange it.

As for VPS i would go with fdcservers.net they have had quite a bit of network trouble over the last year but they seems to be installing new lines and stabilizing there network. IRC network is separate from the normal network - that was what caused a lot of the problems.

I would suggest a dedicated server and i would suggest that you use layeredtech.com as ImageTutorials says.