Thread: Hudson Digital

Hudson Digital

This actually had me chuckling a little bit and was too good to keep to myself so I had to share it with everyone.

We recently had a pretty big surge in business in NY and our usual provider was not able to fill our orders so we looked around and decided to go with Hudson Digital for a few machines to fill the quota.

Well let me tell you.. I sent the sales department an email with our requirements and about 5 minutes later I get an email back saying "No problem we can take care of it". So I'm thinking "Great the sales department is on the ball, Thats a good sign" So an invoice gets sent out by them for the server and is paid right away.

Next thing I see is another email from Hudsons sales department so I'm thinking maybe there is a problem with the order or the billing department needs more info but much to my surprize it is the welcome email with our account details! Elapsed time 20 minutes between email and welcome letter.

So, Of course me being the sceptic and all I go ahead and order another server from them a few hours later and sure enough less then 1/2 hour goes by and another welcome email.

I actually wish we had more funds to allocate to NY so I could order a few more servers from them and see how long they could keep up. But I think it is fair to say Hudson Digital is the real deal.

These guys are freaky fast with server setup and not only that they have them setup properly the first time which is a rarity now-a-days..

My hats off to you Hudson Digital Good job!

I was tempted by HD offer too.

Thank you for the quick review X-Gaming.

Re: Hudson Digital

Originally posted by X-Gaming
    These guys are freaky fast with server setup and not only that they have them setup properly the first time which is a rarity now-a-days..

My hats off to you Hudson Digital Good job!
    Nice review... seems more and more DS providers are more interested in quantity than quality, sounds like Hudson has their game face on and is doing business the right way.

Keep us up to date on how your service progresses with them.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

What is their domain name?

Would like to check it out. Sorry if I sound vague.
    FAST NET SUPPORT
    Quick & Easy Technical Support Solutions
    Click here to contact us for a FREE quote!

Originally posted by inHouse-Support
    What is their domain name?

Would like to check it out. Sorry if I sound vague.
    A quick search revealed hudsondigital.net

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

hmmm anyone know what their network is like? their site is very brief, looks like it may only be l3?

Network Info: NAC, Mzima, nLayer, IHN, NYIIX and NYCX

X-Gaming did you run one of your ip's at fixedorbit? When I run thier ip for there site this is what I get fixedorbit.

Not sure what IP you have but mine is HERE

This is what they advertise for carriers : Network Info: NAC, Mzima, nLayer, IHN, NYIIX and NYCX

My trace runs over Nlayer..

the ip i'm using is thier website itself. Which most likely is located on a server somewhere else is all.

Deepbluehosting, the particular servers that X-Gaming is referring to are servers that Hudson Digital colocates on CRNC.net's network. HD also has their own network, but for whatever reason, colocates servers on CRNC's network in addition to their own. The last time I've been in touch with HD, they offered colocation on their Savvis network, and on their Level3 networks, both being on seperate floors. I was told they were planning on offering a BGP in the future.

If you want to test an IP try this one: 69.9.36.210

Also just to give an update we grabbed another server this afternoon and while the setup wasn't as fast as the others it only took 3 hours.

Great to hear Hudson Digital continuing to impress us all. I've always been pleased of Oliver's quick responses.

wow 3 hours is pretty fast if you ask me
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.