WHM AP Integration and Installation, Recompile PHP included

The blank pages of WHM AP make the entire process the business itself look very unprofessional. Would you rather have it fit your design? If so please PM me for either Intallation and/or Integration for $10/domain only!

USE PM ONLY

Thankyou!

For example

Here are a few examples:
    http://www.ziggyhost.com/billing/step_one.php
    http://webhostnerds.com/clients/step_one.php

I have quite a few more, but I think you get the idea.

Havent heard back from my PM, hoping to have you assist me.

The only problem lies in the fact that we live in different time zones and the times I am online you are offline. This is why FTP acess is required. I do not think we can do this any other way.

Unhappy

Well, It seems that is a poor excuse for not wanting to do business. I am available Many hours a day plus the last communication we had you said zip the stuff up and send via MSN.

I normally never use it but replied with my MSN to you in a PM and never heard back from you.

If all you have to do is edit header and footer (i've made no changes to them) of WHMAP and then the html page I use, that should be able to easily be done with the files zipped up.

Also, as I have said I am giving WHMAP away with reseller accounts which means potential extra revenue for you. Can't understand why you would want to give up a chance at more revenue.

I understand its not the normal way you do it but never the less giving access to my public_html area can't happen. I know MANY hosts here who would hesitate to give access to ANYONE other than themselves or employees. Your not going to get many responding for your help if thats the only way you can do it.

Please respond in PM or here, I only responded here because you didnt answer my PM.

Sir/Ma'am, I did respond to your PM, I am available from 5-12PM EST almost everyday. Obviously I do not want to turn down business, I also meant to email me the ZIP files not over msn, that way I could have them done and emailed back. I do apologize for any inconvinience I may have caused and for the misunderstanding. I do appreciate your business sir/ma'am. Again thankyou for your patience and business.

I would be very happy if we could resolve this quickly, I am trying to get my new site up by the end of next week.

I am on MSN right now sir, If possible could you come online?

I am on and PM'd you twice (once with my id and once asking yours)

Online now sir, Talking to you.

For all to know, he did a QUICK and FAST job of intergrating my site http://www.generic-sites.com/orders/step_one.php?gid=2 and am VERY happy with the result.