[hiring] Looking for a php programmer

I am looking for a php programmer to create a CMS for my upcoming site.

Some things that will be needed are image gallery, vbulletin user/permission integration, and some sort of ad tracking (this does not need to be done by the programmer necessarily, if they prefer a free one that is fine). Those are the main things that are not necessarily common in a CMS, so if you are not familiar with any of the three, do not apply.

This will be a decent sized project, and will need to be completed in around 3-4 weeks, which is fairly generous time.

If you have a CMS out on the market right now and would like to fully modify it to my needs that would work as well, but I do not want any unnecessary features jamming up execution times, or anything like that.

I am placing the value on this CMS to be around 150 dollars, but I am not offering 150 dollars. I am offering a brand new 20gb digital Rocbox (mp3 player) that is still sealed. It varies on ebay from around 140-170 new.

I am flexible though, and could possibly include a little more money in return for a quicker completion.

If interested PM or email me ([email protected]) with your name, and a few examples of your work.

phpBB with smartor portal mod and photo album will do that, if your forum isn't up yet I could convert it for you.

Well there are many other (standard) CMS features that I just didn't include/list, I would really prefer a custom job, and I have a vbulletin and intend to use it.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Ok, hope you find someone willing to this.

A custom CMS would run you about what your offering times ten.

NickDev is correct. I had a customer pay verio 10,000 USD for his CMS

Originally posted by NickDev
    A custom CMS would run you about what your offering times ten.
    Well I have seen many independent programmers (as opposed to firms, or company's) who start at around 100-200 dollars for CMS's, and that is what I am looking for.

I am sure the CMS jsasa spoke of is far more complex than the one I am looking for.

Thanks for the input though, I think I may have found a programmer.

What you are looking for seems down my street.

Contact me via MSN or eMail: karl [at] karl89 . co . uk

Sorry for the delay, I will be in touch with you today Karl.

Okay mate, thanks very much.