Hybrid View

Thumbs up Banners911.com NEW DESIGN - Please Review

Hi!
    First, I want to apologize for posting two reviews within one month. We have changed our layour once again. we were not satisfied with our old design. so i decided it to do one by myself. This is our final design. Please take a look at it at www.banners911.com also you can take a look at our new banner designs at http://banners911.com/portfolio.html

Please Review:
    portfolio: http://banners911.com/portfolio.html

Thank You
    Banners911.com
    Last edited by Victor@B911; 08-03-2005 at 12:47 AM.

Too much white space IMO, and seems you like patriotic colors.

Like the old design more...

Originally posted by Mark L
    Too much white space IMO.
    Agree!

I would say, get that thing off you site - now! It just doesn't do anything for me!
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Originally posted by affordahost
    Agree!

I would say, get that thing off you site - now! It just doesn't do anything for me!

You mean the white space.

Not a bad site. Could use some improvements on the coloring maybe. Overall the site is professional and has a nice feel to it.

Jason F.

The website looks nice. I like how your site is easy to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for. (granted I am not one for banners) I like the nice background and the effect it gives.
    The only problem I have is too much solid color. I maybe would change the solid red headers to a more of a gradient of different reds fading into a lighter one. But dont make the reds too far off from eachother or it begins to look bad.

Hunter

Personally, I REALLY dont like it. The brown square background is...awful. The blue and red doesnt look good, and the gaps between white blocks looks unpolished. I say ditch it and start again....or...gulp, get a pro to do it. But arent you pros at designing?