Customer handling

Hi,

What do you use for customer handling?

My requirements/requests are:

I create a user in the database > could be nice if the system automatically creates http, mail, ftp, sql, etc.
    Ex. 14 days before the hotel needs to be renewed the system sends a mail to the user with a link where the user can pay for the next year via. VISA. The paynote should be the domain-name, so that I can see where the payment is from.

I shall be able to see who has paid and who haven’t. It could be smart if users who haven’t paid are marked with red, so that I can disable/delete them.

The ability to send e-mails to all the users (not that important).
    Could be nice if the system supports management of disk/sql/mail quotas.

Must be compatible with Windows 2003, but even better if it also supports Unix/Linux.

I’ve looked at some panels, but find the very confusing.

Currently I’m using ArGoSoft Mailserver and G6 FTP. I haven’t found any panels supporting ArGo, but i’m willing to change mailserver, if there’s a good panel out there, or I could manually create mail accounts.

Really like to hear your ideas/experiences/proposals.

I went through the same thing as you. It is Fun being new to web hosting and auto management systems hmmm?

sw-soft.com - has many options for you to look at

4psa.com - is more Plesk related

However you never said anything about what control panel you currently have installed. If any.

If your running it from home on a paid dedicated line from your isp or your actually using a dedicated server, which usually comes with extra features.

You did say though it would be better to Support Linux which both the above do.

I went through the same thing as you. It is Fun being new to web hosting and auto management systems hmmm?
    Blah.. not funny

However you never said anything about what control panel you currently have installed. If any.
    Don't have any at the moment...

If your running it from home on a paid dedicated line from your isp or your actually using a dedicated server, which usually comes with extra features.
    I've bought my own servers, and have them hostet in a big datacenter nearby.

You did say though it would be better to Support Linux which both the above do.
    I mean't it would be nice if it suppoertet both Windows and Linux..

Thanks for the links m8, i'll look at them and write back
    Last edited by Flyhost; 08-02-2005 at 06:50 PM.