Virtuozzo’s power panel?

I see some sites starting to offer this How handy is this? From the little I've seen on it looked a lot like everything I could do already in WHM.

Yeah but what can I do with it that I can't do with WHM? Is it something that I should look for, what does it give me?

View true traffic logs, Backup your entire VPS, Place your VPS into repair mode incase it doesnt boot up correctly, Show true resource usage.

The VZPP allows you to manage your VE, while cPanel/WHM allowes you to manage what is in your VE
    Regards,
    datruesurfer

Virtuozzo Power Panel is a great product (and comes only with Virtuozzo based VPS's). With VZPP and cPanel or HELM for example, you basically wouldn't have to do anything on the command line/remote desktop considering that you have everything preinstalled and configured by the host (oh well, this depends on the purpose of your VPS). From VZPP you can monitor your resources, start/kill processes (and services), start/restart/shut down your VPS, perform backups, etc. Also, if you do go for a Virtuozzo based VPS (which I highly recommend your to do), make sure to monitor your resources from the VZPP, because neither "top" on the command line on Linux VPS, or "performance" tab (or right click on my computer) on a Windows VPS will show you the right amount of resources (you would be seeing resources of the whole server).
    Have a question?

Excellent info guys, thanks for the time.

I would suggest that you use the command line to stop/restart/start processes (if you have Cpanel, anyway), because Virtuozzo's process manager does not work well with any control panel other than plesk.