Recommended UK Hosts

Hi...
    Can anyone recommend a good reliable cost efective UK web site hosting company... Please.... Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

You want the server to be in UK or just the company to be UK based?
      0 Not allowed!

I recommend OrchardHosting.com, they are UK based with servers in London. I've been using them for 2 years now for my personal email and website and only ever needed to submit a support ticket when I changed my contact details. Never needed any other support. (their main website is ran off a donhost server, but they have 4 of their own servers at a London datacentre).
      0 Not allowed!

Take a look at PathFinderHost, Dave. I have known the owner, Jon, for some time now, so I will happily vouch for him.
    - Jamie Harrop
      0 Not allowed!

Welcome to WebHostingTalk

When you say cost effective what price are you aiming for and how much web space / data-transfer do you need?
      0 Not allowed!

You try a2b2.com. Rus is a nice guy.
    Host4Reseller.com
    The Linux & Windows Shared/Reseller Hosting Company Since 2003!
    Affordable Price$ | Power Servers | cPanel & Helm | Fantastico & Radiance Skin | 24/7 Support & Sales
      0 Not allowed!

Hi there, I guess if you are looking for RELIABLE and don't mind that the hosting centre is physically located in the US have a look at
    unitedhosting.co.uk
    4 years of perfect service and near zero downtime. They are a bit more costly and I would hope that they upgrade diskspace at some time. But you get 1a service and reliability for a decent price.
      0 Not allowed!