Leasweb network?

Hello,

I read alot about leasweb and I know the are UNMANAGED.
    So the are not so good at support but for that price ...

So my question, is the network any good? Any long downtimes? Are the problems solved quickly?

Thx in advance

I can't say from a dedicated point of view as I've never used that side of their business, but their colo network is top notch, you can easily pull 60mbit cross country which is pretty impressive.

Network is excellent.

dont anyone think that have to add lines from other providers? i mean they had 1Gbps from abovenet interoute teliasonera & teleglobe, and after that they add more Gbit from the same providers if i remember well now have 3Gbps with abovenet 2Gbps with telia & teleglobe and 1Gbps with interoute. Dont you think if they put the extra Gbit to other providers they could have better network? Providers such as Tiscali, KPN, Level3 ?

i have test their network lot of times and its good, but i think they can and they have to make it better.

About downtimes before 2 months ago they had some problems with routers (changes) in some datacenters but not with big downtimes (many times without downtimes)
    Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

Thx for the reactions, and what is the price if you want more ram or an hd extra installed?

from a network perspective they look pretty good http://www.fixedorbit.com/AS/16/AS16265.htm

the only bad thing I have heard is no support on weekends , not sure if this is limited to certain types of accounts or what , just relaying what I have read here.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

They have been improved at support things..

That i am saying about network is wrong? isnt better to have more providers? and biggers than interoute & telia which are not the biggest and the better ?

Thanks
    Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

I think if anything peering would be of more advantage to them, they already have some top notch carriers, no need to reduce the possibility of a good route ...