Unique Scripts pack for sale for only $120 each!

Unique Scripts pack for sale for only $120 each!

These are unique custom coded scripts , selling each pack for $120 each. Here are the scripts with their demos.

View IP Address
    Check your ip with this ... Demo

Re-Size Your Images
    A unique and great new tool which allows you to resize your pictures of any size without opening photoshop and you can add effects too for the image ... DEMO

Free Poll
    Users can make poll and vote. Sign up form and admin panel based ... DEMO

Downtime Script
    Start a downtime site which can tell when your site is down,its uptime, whats down and notifys ... DEMO

URL Redirection Script
    Make short,custom and subdomain urls ... DEMO

SharedFTP
    This is a file sharing ftp where you can upload your files and you can get users to download those files, it will bea public ftp.It is really easy to configure and easy admin panel ...DEMO

Arcade CMS Script
    Unique script where you can start a gaming site within seconds where users can play games ... DEMO

Send Me Files
    Send files via browser to anyone, upto 1 mb ... DEMO

PageRank
    Find the Google PageRank of any site! ... DEMO

WhoIs Lookup
    Whois lookup - search for anyone, any site, and domain for ownership ... DEMO

Indexed Pages
    Find out how many pages on your site (or any site) are listed within the major search engines ... DEMO

SERP
    Search Engine Result Pages: Find out where a certain term ranks on any site, just type in the term or word and the website you are checking ... DEMO

Link Popularity
    Find the number of backlinks to any site ... DEMO

Love Calculator
    Test how much you love your beloved ones ... DEMO

Bypass Proxy Customized Script
    Script where you can acess blocked sites from work or school. Customization is it is fast , loads quick and uses less space ... DEMO

Image Hosting with Gallery
    Upload as many images for free, admin panel based, view top 10 pictures, gallery,rate the pictures ... DEMO

Paypal and 2checkout accepted
      0 Not allowed!

Wow, Some great looking scripts there. Unique , Just love them, Hear a call from me soon.
      0 Not allowed!

Can you PM me proof that you own the scripts/authorised to sell etc.

Can you also advise what kind of usage rights come with the scripts?
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama
      0 Not allowed!

Hi 2-host,

These scripts are made by us and MOST of them are totaly unique and built from scratch. Usuage rights you cant resell these scripts alone but can sell them with the site.
      0 Not allowed!

Hey kmkeen71, I sold sendmefiles.com to you. The script was only to be used On sendmefiles site Not to be RE-SOLD! , You did Not Make it!
      0 Not allowed!

SaveBigHosting, Kmkeen is my friend and he has just given a link to the demo of the site, he made a unique script which you have already seen which is from webmaster.net.in/send

He has just given that site as a demo link, he cant edit it now but has already asked a moderator to edit that sendmefiles to his unique script.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry WHT,

I posted an incorrect link:

Send me files script upto 1 mb stuff , upload and download just a service like rapid share, www.webmaster.net.in/send
      0 Not allowed!

That clears it , Savebighosting, its a unique script similar to yours but unique and custom coded but it allows 1 mb transfers while your script allows 50 mb transfers.

Regards
    Wizviv
      0 Not allowed!

So, kmkeen71 is your friend wizviv?

So.....

Why:

"Wow, Some great looking scripts there. Unique , Just love them, Hear a call from me soon."

Trying to give positive feedback to a friend then, as oposed to genuinely interested?
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama
      0 Not allowed!

You say "most of the scripts are unique". Which ones are unique?
      0 Not allowed!

2host, I can show you the paypal transcations once i complete the payment off him. He met me a while back on WHT, plus i am very much interested in some of the unique ones like Monitoring Script, Resize your images script , Shared FTP script and Subdomain URL redirection script. Already have domains for them.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by wizviv
    2host, I can show you the paypal transcations once i complete the payment off him. He met me a while back on WHT, plus i am very much interested in some of the unique ones like Monitoring Script, Resize your images script , Shared FTP script and Subdomain URL redirection script. Already have domains for them.
    ok, I see. All clear now.

Thanks
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama
      0 Not allowed!

I am interested in the Monitoring Script, can you advise what the bandwidth usage on this is like and does it have the facility to charge members for joining at all? (like a price for more frequent updates, like some sites).

Thanks
    Why always the fighting?
    - Dr Zoidberg, Futurama
      0 Not allowed!

Could the thread starter contact us at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/ with proof of ownership and which ones are not unique?
      0 Not allowed!