* Sharing co-location in LA

Ok guys Im offering this because Newport tech doesnt offer it, and I dont need a full rack of space. I only need about 3Us of the half rack I got offered so Im going to get rid of the rest.

Im selling 2 of these:
    7U locking cabinet
    5 Mbps of Internap/Mzima bandwidth
    6 AMP Power
    $135/month

Im going to split this into 3, so 1 for me, selling 2 others, the data center is located at:

600 W. 7th St.
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

Its located on XO floor.

http://newportech.com/
    Last edited by RandyT; 08-02-2005 at 06:17 AM.

Let me get this straight. 5mbps in a 7U cab for $135 per month?

Well its because Im getting a half cabinet with 15mbps of Internap/Mzima bandwidth

No thats fine. I just wato make sure of what the offer was.

Thanks

Ok now Im thinking of getting full rack because I got a couple people who want this.

If I get the full rack the bw is being upgraded for us. Instead of 5mbps per 7U, you would get 7mbps per 7U.

Also offering 1U colocation if anyone is intrested. Each 1U is $40 which includes 1mbps of Internap/Mzima bandwidth.

2U is $65 comes with 2mbps.

Also the deal ends Wednesday, August 03, 2005 which is today. You do not need to pay in full we just need a down payment and pay the rest next Monday. Please pm me ASAP if you want this deal before it goes. Billing wont start for 2 weeks when we install everything.
    Last edited by RandyT; 08-03-2005 at 03:22 AM.

Randy have you signed a contract for the rack as of yet or are you preselling before you move forward with the agreement?
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

Originally posted by talkwebhosts
    Randy have you signed a contract for the rack as of yet or are you preselling before you move forward with the agreement?
    Im going to presell, but it looks like the guys who wanted to join with me dont want to go to Newport Tech. One of them asked me to find a differnt place and he would share. If your intrested thats cool, but if not no problem here.

We went ahead and picked up an entire rack as space in that DC is very limited now.
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!

Originally posted by talkwebhosts
    We went ahead and picked up an entire rack as space in that DC is very limited now.
    Yeah I know, theres 2 left, 1 which Im about to pay for

Newport = FLOP! The company was a complete fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by talkwebhosts
    Newport = FLOP! The company was a complete fraud.
    I know I helped bring it down

Same here ;D Worked with -^ to bring the guy down.. complete fraud.. lost 1.3k though Any one know if hes still out in the hosting biz?
    Premier Internet Services
    Dedicated servers, Colocation and IP Transit
    100% Uptime SLA, Strong peering to the West Coast and Asian Markets