Paid to Surf - Genuine?

Are their any real legit sites that genuinely pay you for surfing sites? I would like answers from people who were actually paid please - no promotions, just a link to the site that will pay. Thanks.
    Services: SMF Theme Creation | Play: Best Text RPG (Browser game)

Haven't heard of those in a loooong time.

ooh.. the one studio something?

They have studiopay too.
    It's Scott!

I used to try things like surf junky and other sites.

I got up to like 200+ dollars and had over 30 people under my affiliate referals and always got banned.

They are such scams.

The thing that sucks is - the people who pay to get their site listed just gets nothing but crap visits.

Shame really.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

What was their reason for banning you? How did you get paid (check)?

Nah, I wouldn't trust those sites. Most of them will ask you to download some spyware and adware. And if they don't pay you, you've got those junk on your computer, and it is no garantee that they can be easily removed...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

The one i went on about, is more of an investment if you read around their forums.
    It's Scott!

studiotraffic.com is what your thinking of probably.

I've been banned on several occasions also. They earn money off of the time we spend surfing the internet, then they ban us so they do not have to pay out. Surf Junky is known to do that, if you google them. I'm surprised advertisers still show interest in these kinds of things.

Ah, that's just unfortunate. I was about to sign up, too. I'm glad I saw the posts. How about the ones where you get paid to take surveys or "get paid for your opinion"?

I am surprised no one reports them to the BBB.

I've also tried a few of the Get Paid to Take Surveys ones. I've only found 1 legit one that works --the others just seem to want to collect your information for unsolicited e-mail purposes. GoZing.com has paid me over $100.00 and I was a winner of their weekly $50.00 sweepstakes once. There payout rates, however, have now dropped from an average of $3.00-$5.00 per survey to $1.00 a survey, but I believe they're send more surveys to complete, now that the payout has decreased.