Thread: ClubYZF

ClubYZF

Well I just sold my image host website and I want to continue working on my forum. What type of strategies do you guys reccomend to get a site more known. Getting an Image Host known was easier than this...any type of free services available for SEO or anyone know of anything to help increase traffic?

Best thing Ive found on all my sites in terms to get them known/popular is to pump some cash into advertising on select websites for 2 months and then word of mouth will work after that if your site is good.

Thats seriously pretty much all I ever do and 99% of the time it works. When selecting the site(s) you advertise on just make sure theyre on a similar subject (hence why you always see Hosting sites advertising on this site)

- Also little things like 'tell-a-friend' scripts help, custom funny images with your url on it or something similar depending on what your forum is about.

Good luck either way
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Thanks...anyone else with any ideas...I want to think of a free way to promote it to begin with before I goto paid advertising for it...I would really be interested in ranking on search engines because I know people would be searching for this type of forum as there aren't TOOOOOO many around.

Looks like you have a few people on there already. It is hard to get people to a new site. I just finished building www.GhostRyders.net for my club and a lot of people stopped posting. I'm not sure why people are strange about forums. But it seems to be a hit or miss. Feel free to post your forum info on there under the Introduce yourself section.

Link exchange, add site to your sig in forums, post in 'review my website' - lots of little things like that and theyll all count aswell =)
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes