[Hiring] PHP and HTML Coder familiar with vBulletin 3.0.3

What I need is quite simple. I will be doing all the graphics myself.

What I need
    I want a way to post articles on vBulletin 3.0.3, in a designated forum, and have them show up on a main website. I want the last 5 threads to show up, and everything after that to show up in a "News Archive" section on my website. An example website would be:

This website has great looking graphics, and an article system that feeds from phpBB to it's main website. That way the administrator, or any person he designates a "news poster" can post a new thread in a forum, and have it show up on the main website. The graphics and the website will not be made until the code is finished. I will need someone to code it, and I will need to be able to talk to YOU via AIM / ICQ to help me install it and tweak it.

What I want to know
    YOUR rates. I want to know how much this will cost me. I realize what I'm asking for won't take too long, so I'm not expecting to spend a hundred dollars for this, as this is just for a game I play. I imagine I will spend more time talking to you via AIM /ICQ then the time you take to actually code this.

How to contact me
    You can contact me a few ways:

Email: [email protected]
    AIM: Crystallized

You don't need to pay for something that is already in existence:

Just follow the instructions on that site, and you'll be done!

There are also full fledged news systems that feed off of your vb database, including VB Advanced CMPS, and vbindex. Both are great scripts.

I wanted to stay off of vBadvanced and any other portal system. I simply wanted to feed news into an already existing website. The link above gives me the title and poster, but I need a little more than that.

I need each thread to be opened and viewable on the main site, not just a hyperlink. Anyone got any ideas how to do this?