stormpay or 2checkout?

Hi, I am about to make a decision among stormpay and 2checkout, but which is better to sell digital products, to download music? And what script do you recommend me for that the client may access to download the music after to do the payment? thanks

Plesae beware that Stormpay is charging 3% credit card processing fee to shoppers' credit card account.

http://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/user/about_us.php?v=f

2checkout would attract more people to your site.

2checkout is not good at all. I have tryed to contact them for 3 months about not being able to login to my account, they reply asking if it's V1 or V2 and nothing else.

Very bad service.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Oh man I was just considering trying 2CO. Has anyone had good experiences with them?

There are so many threads about 2CO here on WHT so it will be realy easy to make a quick search on peoples expierience with them.

So far I'm only using 2CheckOut.. no other. Paypal I've the merchant account but did not use it yet cos it's a hassle to ask customers to register an account first.

There are so many threads about 2CO here on WHT so it will be realy easy to make a quick search on peoples expierience with them.
    OK thanks.