[Problem] PHP not working, help please

Hey guys, I'm working on my first website that is going to use a full PHP navigation system and I'm having some problems. Remember im a php n00b so go easy on me

The problem is only when the link in the menu is 2 (or more) words. When it is only 1 word like faculty or academics it shows up in the content area fine. But when the link in the menu is 2 words like Educational Philosophy then the content area shows up blank. Here is a bit of the code from different pages.

// Academics
    case 'Academics':
    // Board of Trustees
    case 'Board_of_Trustees':
    // Curriculum
    case 'Curriculum':
    // Educational Philosophy
    case 'Educational_Philosophy ':

<a href="?id=Academics">Academics</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Board">Board_of_Trustees</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Curriculum">Curriculum</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Philosophy">Educational_Philosophy</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Extra">Extra-Curricular</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Faculty">Faculty</a><br>
    <a href="?id=PTA">PTA</a><br>
    <a href="?id=Life">Religious Life</a><br>
    <a href="?id=directions">Directions to the School</a><br>
    <a href="?id=contact">Contact Us</a></p>

Ive messed around with it but still cant get it too work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

It's because your links are not matching your get variables. for example .. case 'Educational_Philosophy ': is fine, but your href should be <a href="?id=Educational_Philosophy">Educational_Philosophy</a><br>

It has to match...

- Josh.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Yeah I just figured that out and came to post that I had it buy you were quicker than me Thanks for the help though Josh I really would have needed it had I not accidently realized that everything has to match lol