Need Website Design

We are in the market for a new website design. Clean, professional and geared towards high-end colo and dedicated servers with shots of our facility throughout.

Please inquire via PM, reply here or email [email protected] and include a link to your online portfolio. Subtle Macromedia Flash integration (no cheesy Flash headers and "Intros") preferred and we are NOT interested in anything that looks like a template.

Thanks
    Last edited by AQORN-Adam; 07-31-2005 at 09:10 PM.
    Adam Lawson - AQORN
    OpenStack Professional Services. Commercial Support. Open-Source Cloud Management
    Official OpenStack Foundation Member & Corporate Sponsor
    Our Clients: AT&T | Cisco | Juniper | SAP | Autodesk | SUSE | Ubuntu

WORD OF WARNING:

The next "company" or individual that sends me a list of templates as their portfolio and calls it their own work will have their names posted here so others will know who to avoid.

PLEASE please do not waste our time. I said NO templates and your work needs to be YOURS or belong to your company. Not a template rip-off.
    Adam Lawson - AQORN
    OpenStack Professional Services. Commercial Support. Open-Source Cloud Management

I don't want a website that was created with the initial or eventual intent of being sold to more than one person or company. Your standard definition of a template basically

We want an original design and not one pulled from template monster and then resold to us. NOR do we want a website that is being sold by Designer A but is really the work of Designer B.
    Adam Lawson - AQORN

I understand what you are looking for… Basically, you require customized website design which is JUST meant for you and NOT to be sold or used by someone else… I can perform this job very well. You can view my portfolio at: www.zakpatel.com and let me know if you are interested.

Email: [email protected], [email protected]
    AIM: mzakirpatel
    Yahoo: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
    |> Zakpatel.com