Redesigned site with heavy modded forum

Hi,

I have redesigned one of my sites, this site has a PHPBB forum that is being modded and would like to know your comments not only on the general web design of the main page but also the forum.

I know you guys and myself are used to V bulleting and stuf but at the present time investing almost 200 bucks only on a new forum is a little uphill now, what do you think of the one I have setup?

Forum: http://www.autozonepr.com/forum

Cheers,
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Jcrespi, I really like how vibrant the site, it has good connotations.

When I first arrived at the site though, it seemed a little to busy, my eye was flying around the page. Maybe simplify the design slightly and keep some of the information for pages later in the site. The main page should have enough information to lure the person farther into the site. It's a fine line though, you want enough information on that landing page to hook them, but at the same time, too much information will turn people away.

By the way, I love the icons, did you make those?

Best of luck,

Jake

Hi,

Thank you Jake for your kind comment about my site. Yes I agree with you about being a little busy. My intention is to get more juice to the Search Engines in order to take advantage in my Serps.

Anyone else is invited to look around and post your comments please.
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Everything's looking pretty good overall, I really like all the colors used in the layout. The main page is looking great, although I found some errors on the forum:

"Warning: fopen(cache/semaphore.ref): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 36

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 37

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 253

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 974

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 976

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 977"

Seems like the headers aren't being set out correctly. Just thought I'd post it up so you knew.

Take care, and best of luck.

I'm getting

Warning: fopen(cache/semaphore.ref): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 36

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 37

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 253

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 974

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 976

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autozone/public_html/forum/lgf-reflog.php:36) in /home/autozone/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 977