All opinions welcome

I am requesting objective reviews on the content on my site. I have had this site up for almost a month now and am curious to know what those experienced in the business think and what changes you would make. I want this to be a professional yet clean looking site. What would you add? What would you get rid of? I thank you in advance.

http://www.zopiwebhosting.com

zopiwebhosting,

Here are a few issues I see without digging very deep into your site.

- Couple of formatting error on home page. White space to the right of your green header image. The bar that appears to the left of your login section is down by the vote by us image. This is in IE 6.0.

- Login does not seem to pass variables to cpanel login, only points directly to cpanel. Why have them enter username and password in those boxes, if you don't pass them to the login page.

- The graphics below your scrolling text seem over optimized and are very difficult to read. They just don't look nice.

- The three hosting plans you list on your home page don't link anywhere. It would be more useful to link to additional info, or to the order page.

- The Zoey Plan text is higher then the other two plan's text.

I hope this helps.

Honestly, the first thought that came to my mind when I got to the page was that it was a template. I would suggest having a designer create a brand new image for the company.

These days, it's so difficult to have your own image. There's so many templates out there that are easy to use, but you never really get noticed. That's another important part of website realted businesses; being noticed.

Take care man, and good luck with the site.

Thanks for both of your opinions. I did in fact use a template as my designer and I are coming up with a new, unique design and it is taking longer than I had hoped. I agree, it is difficult but we keep plugging away and trying.

In any way you take it, try to come up with an original idea for the flash header, is overused type already.