dudcore Consulting goes mad and slashes the hosting prices yet again from 20 all the way down to 10!
This is a not special promotion or for a limited time only.
Here and now, forever, without any string attached.

dudcore Consulting has a consise setup with emphasis on providing stable up-to-date hosting with a personal touch, but with a solid bunch of professionalism.

Go over at http://dudcore.net/nav/hosting to read more about why dudcore Consulting is the only hosting provider you should bother to check out!

What separates dudcore.net from the other hundred thousands of UK webhosts out there?
By aiming to please few customers extremely well rather than many customers mediocre, you can be assured of a personal and honest correspondence.
Among our state-of-the-art software is PHP5, PostgreSQL 8.0, MySQL 4.1, Python 2.4, SQLite, outsourced anti-virus & spam blocking based on MailFoundry, and up to 5 redundant DNS servers!

The first priority is not to make millions of Euros, but simply to offer excellent hosting.
As of such, dudcore Consulting has no reason to oversell, or otherwise sqeeze the resources.

By paying a few more per month than the extreme low-budget hosts, you get a virtual certificate of unsurpassed quality and performance!

Plan details:
  • Hosted Domains(1 Exclusive IP): 25 pcs.
  • Monthly Transfer: 50GB/m.
  • Harddisk Space: 5GB.
  • Anonymous FTP: 1 pcs.
  • FTP User Accounts: 25 psc.
  • POP3 Accounts: 100 psc
  • Subdomains: 100 psc.
  • MySQL Databases: 10 pcs.
  • PostgreSQL Databases: 10 pcs.
  • Price: 10.

Please feel free to explore dudcore Consulting furher at our website.
To read about dudcore Consulting in general and its philosophy, please click here.

Thank you for your attention, I sincerely hope this offers sounds tantilizing enough to contact me!

To quote from dudcore.net;
Tired of slow webhosts running ancient software with unflexible and bloated control panels?
We do not oversell. Not bandwidth, not space, not resources.
To assure smooth and steadfast operation we only allow a very small amount(less than 40) hostees per server.
The extra few euros compared to your average hosting supplier, buys you this guarantee of supreme quality!

Real Customer Testimonials:
Tom McKenzie, Australia:
You really are the best host I've ever had the pleasure of buying into or heard of, and I've had a couple.