Need a high bandwidth host: any suggestions?

I need a high bandwidth Web host. All I really need is for a 150MB video to be able to be downloaded. It will probably be downloaded a thousand times per week. Thats 150GB of data transfer per week so I'm looking at a max bandwidth of about 1,000GB per month.

Any suggestions?
    Golf Forum - If you enjoy golf, check out this forum.

1,000 gb a month...dedicated servers come with about that a month. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a shared hosting account that large.

What sort of video is this? Legal, illegal? also, you will have to be prepared to shell out quite a bit. Personally I would get a crappy celeron 2 Ghz with a terabyte of bandwidth for about $70-80 a month
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Shared Hosting

Shared accounts do exist with unmetered bandwidth and data transfer.

@ Centrica

a) You are not allowed to make offers on these forums.

b) Are you seriously saying you'd host the OP and can actually provide the 1000Gb per month of data transfer on a $10 per month plan?

I find that absolutely unbelievable that you can deliver this.

@ vprp

As ImageTutorials said, you'll need to be looking at a dedicated server for the requirements you need. It would be a much better set up all round for you anyway, with your requirements.

You can get that kind of data transfer on a US based server without too much trouble at EV1 or ServerMatrix.

If it's UK based you need then it is possible to get similar deals with select providers.

If you have no server management skills then you may need to add cost of a decent server admin too, which is going to bump your costs up.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System

Apologies everyone, I did not read the fundamental rules about self promotion. I'm new and rushed in to this!

I've withdrawn my comments.

Purchase your own dedicated service!
    Webmaster Tools at iWEBTOOL.com

Wow our servers have a 1500gb limit on them per month from the planet. You can offer 1000mb of bandwidth for 10 a month?

Best of luck with that.

I agree with getting a dedicated server for this site. Check the dedicated servers section and advertisements for decent companies.

centrica doesnt even have a TOS thats a big nono for me .....anyways if your using that much then yeah you should get a low end box or else you may find your using too many resources on shared hosting

Thanks everyone. I will look into a low end dedicated server.
    Golf Forum - If you enjoy golf, check out this forum.

if it's mainly for downloading, take a look at SCSI HD or SATA at least, it will give you a bit faster speed