Proud She-Geek

[PRICE SLASHED!] Hosting Network + 16 related domains + Image Host for Sale

I operate, a free celebrity oriented hosting service. Because I have too much on my plate right now I'd like to give the network a new home.

A bit of background started out in 2003 as; same focus as is now. Those who would like free hosting fill out the application and must send in a sample of their web design work (via screenshot or existing URL). If they are accepted (and I usually accept anyone as long as they can put something nice together), they receive 75 MB space, 2000 MB Bandwidth/month, 1 database, no email, no cgi-bin. They are required to place a "Hosted by" link on their site, and use a Google AdSense banner.

E-fans receives between 25-200 unique hits per month and star-sites receives 50-400 unique hits per month (visitors are automatically redirected to e-fans). I have not actively promoted the site and am sure it could garner a LOT of hits if handled properly.

E-fans is powered by vBulletin 3.07 and vBAdvanced 1.01. vB Store is also integrated.

Signups are handled with ClientExec (owned license with upgrades/support through 9/11/05).

There are currently 6 hostees. Total disk usage is less than 60 MB and bandwidth usage is less than 2 GB per month. I get about 1-2 signups per month.

So what is included?
    - Main Domains:,,,
    - Other Domains (undeveloped):,,,,,,,,,,,,

Unique Views So Far This Month: - 45 - 97 - 2 - 5 - 9 - 3

(To view expiration dates please visit this thread )

- All content on the site.
    - Client Exec license. This license is owned with support/upgrades valid through 9/11/05. If I get an offer over $225 I will absorb the transfer fee cost. Otherwise it will be your responsibility.

To be honest, I'm sure a simple form would suffice to handle signups.

- I am going to sweeten this deal and throw in This a free or paid image hosting site, run by PHP Image Host, complete with a custom design. There are currently 26 users (1 paid user), and the site receives 30-90 unique hits per month since its opening in March (again, I've not had a lot of time for promotion). PHP Image host lets you limit by size and bandwidth and is incredibly easy to run.

I am not including the vB license as I have a use for it on another site.

So how much already?!
    I am starting bidding at $200. BIN is $300.

The domains are worth $150 in fees alone, which means you're getting several fully developed websites with members and hits for next to nothing - that's a steal!

.ws domains are currently not registrar-transferrable but all the .ws domains are registered through BlueRazor (a GoDaddy sister site) and you would only need to sign up for an account there to take control of them.

I can provide screenshots of all stats, etc stated above upon request.

I prefer Paypal as payment from verified users only.

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer please post or PM me.

Thanks for your interest!
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

New Zealand
    Can you please provide stats, including traffic stats and monthly visits.

Do the sites have any current revenue?

PM me.

Proud She-Geek
    Just a bit of an update with some answers to questions I've had:

Where can I see stats? has screenshots of stats for all the domains.

Why was star-sites receiving so many hits and then received 0 in July? & .com were due for renewal last month and I forgot until after they had expired. By that time they were resolving to the GoDaddy parking page. It then took another week for me to transfer them to BlueRazor. By that time most people were starting to access e-fans directly.

Why are there so few hostees, with the number of hits you're receiving?
    Simply put, I don't have time to set any new hostees up. I take care of my daughters during the day, and work online at night. e-fans is still receiving 1-2 signup requests per month.

Why are the forums so empty?
    Same reasons as above.

e-fans has a PR of 4 and star-sites has a PR of 3. This is all without advertising, which is not bad at all. Someone with a little more time could easily make this into a booming network of sites.

As always, any questions or if you need more information, post here or PM me.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>