Hosting and email marketing question

I was wondering if bundling Web hosting with opt in email marketing services for one price would make a hosting package more attractive?

If so, why? If not, why not? I would like to learn whether this is a good and useful combination. To me it seems like a natural and very powerful combination but I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.

Opt-in Marketing services - You mean like a bulk email list? Or you'd do marketing for them?

It'd be attractive for Reseller web hosting, but not for normal shared hosting.

There's my two cents. =)

It is the email marketing service itself not list provision.

Anyway, your idea that it would be better combined with a reseller hosting solution is a good idea. Thanks for your feedback.
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.