I am currently seeking a full-time technical support position. I have 3+ years of cPanel, as well as strong HTML and some CSS, experience and have excellent customer service skills. I can work live support, forum, and/or ticket/email system, as well as answer pre-sales questions that may occur.

Hours: Very flexible. I would prefer, however, a "graveyard" job.

Pay: Weekly or Bi-Weekly. Hourly pay requested. The cost of living is not very high where I live, so salary is flexible as well.

Skills / Education / Training:
About me:
- High School Graduate.
- 1 1/2 years of college courses completed.
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills.
- Background includes owning and operating a former hosting company, as well as being a support tech for two previous hosting companies.

Basic/minor skills:
- Minor skills in php, CSS, and visual basic.
- Understanding program structure.
- Setting up 3rd party scripts.

In-Depth skills:
- In-depth knowledge of cPanel, HTML, and various other programs.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver (all versions), Adobe Photoshop (all versions), and Firefox.

Personal summary:
I personally look at myself as a rather motivating person. I only like to identify myself with a good, reliable product. So be warned that if you are interested in hiring me, and if I don't like what I see, interest may be limited. I feel that I am able to hold myself to high standards, and hopefully that will reflect your company in the process. I am 22 years old, and live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have 24/7 access to an aDSL connection, so you can always be sure of my having high speeds and no lag to respond to your customers promptly.

References can be made for former employment, and websites I have helped setup. Phone conversations can also be setup, upon request.

Hoping for the best, xAngel
To contact me, use the information in my signature.