View Poll Results: Which version do you like ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • eSupport v2

5 38.46%
  • SupportSuite

8 61.54%

eSupport v2 or SupportSuite ?

I'm wondering for those who uses Kayako product if they prefer more esupport v2 or SupportSuite ?

esupport v2 is winning by 1 vote after i just voted but i voted for them cause ive seen ore of them than the support suite on the web based on popularity but in the past i think ive seen supporsuite used couple times at leat before
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Since SupportSuite (stable) is not yet released, it's a bit early to decide. I'm using eSupport right now and it works for what I'm doing, but has some issues I don't really like. Maybe they will be fixed in v3.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

With SupportSuite you will have esupport + liveresponse.

SupportSuite has a lot of features esupport does not have. I like esupport v2...but every time i play with v3, i like this version much more.....
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

Originally posted by empresasdehosting
    With SupportSuite you will have esupport + liveresponse.

SupportSuite has a lot of features esupport does not have. I like esupport v2...but every time i play with v3, i like this version much more.....
    I'm sure you have to pay extra for liveperson.

v2 for sure V3 is nowhere near stable yet, Installed it had nothing but trouble so we moved back to v2.
    Regards,

I just installed esupport v3 yesterday... all I can say is WOW. They really concentrated on usability in this version.

Tracy Phillips

Originally posted by RackEasy-Tracy
    I just installed esupport v3 yesterday... all I can say is WOW. They really concentrated on usability in this version.
    Yes it looks and feels great, it dosent lack in features just a little too buggy at the moment, Another few months and it should be good.
    Regards,

Originally posted by The Napster
    I'm sure you have to pay extra for liveperson.

v2 for sure V3 is nowhere near stable yet, Installed it had nothing but trouble so we moved back to v2.
    Regards,
    Stable within 30 days. Already been stated.

I run v3 on one of my company sites and currently upgrading another site from v2 to v3. v3 at the moment works great. A few bugs but all in all, awsome project.

I'll be upgrading to SupportSuite on eMax Hosting, LLC site.

I installed v3 first, still a newbie so I'm a little bit confuse to have it set up right . Finally went back and install v2. I like v2 more than v3 because somehow, livechat in v3 didn't work for me.

I do not use eSupport, but I have seen support suite and I must say they have done an outstanding job!