Spenix database server problems?

Greetz all,

Having a problem getting to any databases hosted at Spenix.com. can't get to their helpdesk either. I'm getting a "too many connections" message...makes me wonder if it's having a race or has been DOS'd.

You can't get into your DB only? or also your web site is down?

I'm able to see their web site with no problem. I'm in orlando.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Webservices were up and as long as the page you were viewing wasn't drawing from the db you were fine. Couldn't get to anything related to mysql. It seems to have resolved itself however.

I've had my sites hosted with Spenix for several years now and this is the second time this kind of thing has happened. They are normally quick to fix things.

if there are not actually too many connections than what they have configured a simple mysql restart should take care of it; you should probably let them know about the issue as they wont know unless theyre monitoring every aspect and port of their servers.
    "there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who dont!"

I would LOVE to let them know about it but their helpdesk won't load either. I've been trying pretty regularly since that incident with no luck.

You could probably contact them via the sales dept.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.