Total Choice Hosting for Movable Type blogs?

I'm trying to decide which hosting service to use for new Movable Type blogs. I currently use the TypePad service but I want to run my own blogs.

So many hosting companies to consider! I've looked at the ones mentioned on Six Apart's partner page. Without any recommendations, I'd say they're as good as any.

One other one I have looked at today is Total Choice Hosting. Seems to me to be a good value service especially on bandwidth and what you pay.

What's impressed me especially is that they have some good information in their help system on how to set up Movable Type. So clearly they are clued in to customers running blogs on their service.

Does anyone have experience of Total Choice Hosting as a place to run Movable Type blogs? A recommendation? What's their support like?

Thanks. Sorry if this is yet another such request for info. I did look around this forum and couldn't see any similar questions asked previously!

I haven't used them before but here's a review of them concerning movable type:

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/fo...l=movable+type

From what I've heard, Total Choice Hosting is quite a good choice for bloggers.
    UPHosted: Reliable Linux Web Hosting
    24x7 Customer Support
    99,9% Uptime Guaranteed

Thanks, guys. Great thread from that link, jag121 - these look like people who really care about their MT users.

Thanks again.