Indiana, US

Saw your post, I am interested I need help with a hosting post below and contact me if your interested.

I am looking to start a shared webhosting business line so I have an entry level product to add to my service portfolio, and it's just fun to starting new businesses.

Here is what type of partnership I am looking for:

I will provide colo space, a dedicated server approx specs are (Dual P3 1.3Ghz 1GIG RAM 80GIG HDD) with bandwidth and Direct admin license and domain name. (ALL THIS IS DONE AND THE SERVER IS SET UP)

Here is what I need from my partner, ability to design a strong webhosting company website, set up customers using Direct admin and help provide support for customers. Ideally would want this partner to also contribute to sales and advertising, but I do not mind handling all of that.

If I can find the right person who can bring all these parts to the table I am willing to share from 30-50% of all profit. The partner will not have to invest any money into the partnership just their time and experience for: set up, sales, and support to this project. You can send me an email or PM via WHT