Hey just bought a dedi

Hey, I just bought a dedi, i don't really know much about setting it up, but i know a little, anyone give help, then just contact me.
    Anyway back to the point, I recieved this email:

The Resolvers IP's are:

h t t p s:// I use that ip to login to WHM and cPanel, now, i'm setting up nameservers, i was wondering if the ip is the one i set my A record to?

I'm not one of the pros here, so I don't want to offer you any bad advice. But do a search here in the Tech & Security tutorials section. Theres plenty of how-tos that are very useful for first timers.

Always a good idea to do some research before asking for help.

1,125 goes in your /etc/resolv.conf file. It is for resolving DNS.

ok, do i use SSH to access that file?

[Edit] Nevermind found out, thanks

Take a look at the Dedicated Servers Guides section

Spend some time reading through the new setups, install firewall firstly APF
    is a good one and there is info on WHT

Tampa FL
    you might consider using an outsourced management company to help you out here , a couple that I know of , but have no first hand exerience are fastservermanagement , and rack911
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Check out eth0's guides, definately want to get a firewall up first, and disable root login to ssh (setup a user and then su once you're in).

A fresh server is fresh meat! Get it secured first then monkey around with it. If you're new to linux, you probably will want to hire out for hardening.