United Kingdom

Lightbulb [Europe] Incredible server offers with a full 1000Gb bandwidth! Must see one off sale

BlueWave Communications
    This is a one-off opportunity to get one of our top of the line servers at a serious discount. For one week only we are reducing the price of our AMD Athlon XP 3000+ dedicated servers from €114.99 to just €99.99 per month. What's more every server comes with 1000Gb of premium European bandwidth routed on our fully redundant BGP4 network. This offer is not on our website and applies only to new server orders.

• Multihomed BGP4 bandwidth
    • Free 24/7 support
    • Free unlimited reboots
    • 99.9% Uptime SLA
    • Servers setup around the clock
    • Guaranteed 60ms or less within Europe
    • You may host bittorrent and adult content

We will send you an SMS text message and email when your server is ready. Now how many company's do that? Its all part of putting you first.

Amazing offers on Quality European Bandwidth. We will waive all setup fees this week.

Package: AMD Athlon XP 3000+
    Any Linux / Unix O/S (Windows is not available in this offer)
    80Gb Hard Disk
    1Gb of DDR RAM
    1000Gb Premium European Low Ping Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    Price/month: €99.99 p/m [Click Here to Order]
    SETUP: Free

What’s included for free…
    Free *real* 24/7 Support
    Free unlimited server reboots
    Free APF Firewall Installation (on request)

Take a look at our list of upgrades ▼

Control Panels
    Special: DirectAdmin is just €10 /month
    Cpanel/WHM is just €40 /month

Network Connection
    Add 1000Gb of extra bandwidth for just €79.99 /month
    Add 1500Gb of extra bandwidth for just €119.99 /month
    Add 2000Gb of extra bandwidth for just €149.99 /month
    Upgrade to 10Mbit Unmetered (1:1) for just €149.99 /month

Network Extras
    Add 5 IP addresses for just €5 /month (requires justification)
    Add 10 IP addresses for just €10 /month (requires justification)

Note: Please add information about your required operating system and any server add-ons in the notes section of the order form.

Our contact information ▼

Sales Email: [email protected]
    Tech MSN: [email protected]
    Sales Phone: +44 (0) 8700 688 462
    Call Back: [email protected]

If you require any further information please email our dedicated sales team, [email protected]

[Click Here to Order your Server Now] - All orders are processed via our 128Bit SSL secure server for your safety and security.

[URL=[/url][Click Here to Visit our Homepage]

Network Information ▼
    8Mb File:
    128Mb File:

Our own network is powered by only the best bandwidth providers ▼
    Abovenet, Carrier1, Flag, Global Crossing, Hurricane Electric, Interoute, KPN EuroRings, NTT Verio, Open Peering, T-Systems

Take a look at what our current clients have to say ▼

Steven (FS Hosting)
    My experience with BlueWave Communications has been nothing short of pleasurable, the setup was fast and they kept me informed at every stage throughout my order. There support is especially efficient with them literally bending over backwards to help me with any problems or issues i may have. I would highly recommend BlueWave Communications to anyone looking to rent a dedicated server.

Marius (The TS Host)
    BlueWave Communications has really fast support. There servers are really powerful and with fast setup times to! And of course the price is one of the best I have ever seen. If anyone is looking for a dedicated server, look at this site one more time!

Data Center
    These servers are hosted in our private racks in Easynet Amsterdam. All aspects of our service are governed by our Terms of Service and our Acceptable use Policy

Company Details
    We believe strongly in customer support first and even if you submit need support at 3AM local time you will get an answer. We will always put you first and we offer some innovative ways for you to make the most of our service.

Billing/Payment Policy
    All payments are to be made in GBP, Euros or USD. Exchange rates are based on a rounded conversion from Payments can be accepted by PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque and Cash. Credit will not be given; all orders must be paid for before setup.

BlueWave Communications, Powering the Future
    Last edited by BlueWave; 07-30-2005 at 12:14 PM.
    | BlueWave Communications Ltd - The Island's Communications Provider
    | URL: AS: 201898
    | Jersey | Guernsey | Isle of Man

in i cant find results about the test IP! what is going on?

irc allowed? i think easynet have many irc servers around..

Nobody is perfect! My name is nobody!

United Kingdom
    We run and maintain our own network. Therefore Easynet's own policy decisions do not affect us. We have taken the decision to disallow IRC on our network to protect our customers from dDOS attacks. I do not know what type of information your looking for about the IP address? It is posted so you may perform ping test on it!

| BlueWave Communications Ltd - The Island's Communications Provider
    | URL: AS: 201898
    | Jersey | Guernsey | Isle of Man