Researcher/Sales type assitant needed

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to help me obtain web design and development work, it's nearly a sales position but it also isn't.

For the first 3 months the job will be purely commission based (to allow me to measure your performance and to allow you to get paid), after that you can opt for a monthly salary, or a mixture of commission and salary. There are no set hours but you must be able to deal with people in a professional and prompt manner, i.e. you must check your email regularly and carry out certain tasks based on those emails.

I'd like to point out, you don't need to have any technical ability but know-how is a must, so those with experience of the web design / development world will have the edge. Being able to quote on projects is highly important, so you must have a firm understanding of how long certain projects take and how to quote appropriately.

For more details or questions, please PM me with the subject "Job".

Look forward to hearing from you.

I like to work for you and profesionally i am a webdesigner and i have done website for local orders.Now i am free and i am ready to work for you.I will be happy if you give me this job.I am waiting for your reply.

msn[email protected]

sugan singh.A