Exclamation Gazzin.com is a Joke!!

I have sign up with Gazzin 3 days ago, and still i havent recieve my email confirmation, I wrote to sales dep and not answer at all, use the live chat and they told me that my email confirmation will be delivered asap....... waiting.....nothing happen yet
    Service is poor..

Thx

Sorry to hear you had this problem.

I wish you the best of luck with Gazzin. They're pretty good when they're wanting to be.

Since there is one side of story placed here I will let others know on what exactly happen.

1. User signup on 07/29/05 USA date.
    2. Account had high fraud score, ip didnt match with bin number location, as well as the contact information, the country order from had high fraud risk.
    3. User emailed sales in regards giving us his email
    4. William answered the query since he has access to the fraud score evaluation system.
    5. 20 hours later he replied to both of his queries showing the user the denied order.
    6. Told the user that a phone verification is require due to the high fraud score
    7. Awaiting his reply.

Therefore, I would like to address the issue in regards to sales / support. All of our queries in our sales / presales have all been addressed in less than 24 hours in unforuntate circumstances such as the one described above. Whereas the regular queries are all answered in less than 12 hours where other operators can answer any common answer questions.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Originally posted by clanosiris
    Since there is one side of story placed here I will let others know on what exactly happen.

1. User signup on 07/29/05 USA date.
    2. Account had high fraud score, ip didnt match with bin number location, as well as the contact information, the country order from had high fraud risk.
    3. User emailed sales in regards giving us his email
    4. William answered the query since he has access to the fraud score evaluation system.
    5. 20 hours later he replied to both of his queries showing the user the denied order.
    6. Told the user that a phone verification is require due to the high fraud score
    7. Awaiting his reply.

Therefore, I would like to address the issue in regards to sales / support. All of our queries in our sales / presales have all been addressed in less than 24 hours in unforuntate circumstances such as the one described above. Whereas the regular queries are all answered in less than 12 hours where other operators can answer any common answer questions.
    That's more understandable then.

I apologize clanosiris.

Thats sound as Ecuador or Colombia, no ?

I have some customers in these countries and have problems with the Credit card near always. Maybe paypal can help, to me yes.

Originally posted by Licantropo
    Thats sound as Ecuador or Colombia, no ?

I have some customers in these countries and have problems with the Credit card near always. Maybe paypal can help, to me yes.
    Paypal doesn't exactly serve all countries. Dunno if these ones are included though.

Oops good point.

The phone never rings so the verification has not been complete, it was an error of that system cause i sing up with gator without problem

Thx

Hi extreme75.

By the way, something is strange lately in Gazzin. Yesterday a customer who i have in gazzin ( my error ) report me his site is down again. He report me three times, and the three is true, he is in Chile and i am in Mexico.

I have the problems too accessing via VPN proxy. I monitoring this week , but is the last. Last problem 2 weeks ago they give me free time, but not sense free time in a downed server.

If Something of Gazzin read this, i no put support ticket, and no think put in. Mustang sites are inestable ( uppanel.com and hyperspin give me same results ), i suggest you put a page with info for monitoring uptime.

Problem solve im now signed with Gazzin but now the site is down could not end the setup cause the site is down, i check the ip and also check with uppanel.com status site down!!!

Something bad is happen. I am near to down to 95% again, and that was the cause they change me from panda to mustang. Anyway hippo have not much problems...

What kind of problems Gazzin has? Why I should tell to my clients?
    Is a pitty!!!

If u want an advise, use the combo i suggest you, bright-byte and hoststock combo.

( five times at the moment my customer .. i move hi ten minutes ago to my cyberwurx server )

Hi,

The verification process is required due to your country code location. Therefore, it will call you and make you do a verification. Putting in the wrong country cod will usually give you an error out code therefore the format is as follows +countrycode.number. However, I see your issue is resolved.

As for issue on desertlion there was a load spike during this morning as we were moving accounts from another host where the data range from 3-5 GB big. Therefore, it has now settle where the load is well under .50.

Finally for mustang which is the issue toward Licantropo there was a reboot this morning. As for outages which you reported it will help if you provide traceroutes as well as customer ip. This is because we have a firewall that monitors threshold if it reach the threshold it will ban the ip

Here are the stats for mustang in intervals of 2-3 min on each service so far

Cpanel Checker
    <ip taken out>
    99.88%
    1m 28s
    -

Cpanel WHM Checker
    <ip taken out>
    99.89%
    1m 28s
    -

FTP
    <ip taken out>
    99.48%
    3m 28s
    -

HTTP
    <ip taken out>
    99.92%
    4m 28s
    -

HTTPS
    <ip taken out>
    100.00%
    4m 28s
    -

IMAP
    <ip taken out>
    99.58%
    3m 28s
    -

MYSQL
    <ip taken out>
    99.95%
    4m 28s
    -

MySQL Connections
    <ip taken out>
    -
    In Progress
    -

MySQL Data Transfer
    <ip taken out>
    -
    In Progress
    -

PING
    <ip taken out>
    100.00%
    28s
    -

POP3
    <ip taken out>
    99.53%
    3m 28s
    -

SMTP
    <ip taken out>
    99.93%
    3m 28s
    -

SSH
    <ip taken out>
    100.00%
    4m 28s
    -
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Well, is ok for you if i send tracert of a dnsstuf.com ? They have too the same problem, and maybe is more easy to check in this weel used tracert site.

Open a ticket and include the traceroute so our support team can review it.

qustion for gazzin.com i like the ressler account its so nice but om from jordan is that avalbile for jordan ? and i have a visa i'm looking to open my small company as soon as

Hi Fantomas,

We accept international order as well as any credit card type with visa / mastercard / american express / discover.

However, please email our sales department to get more information

ok thanx anyway i do my order now im waiting my account information